Infographic: what is your book marketing superpower?

I couldn’t agree more: “For an author, the real work begins after a book has been written.”

In the infographic from Adazing, a book marketing company with a focus on cover design, we read some very interesting facts that will help you define your strong (or weak) points as a book marketer.

Only 40% of authors accurately read their audience. I’m in the remaining 60% – and that’s why I share this infographic.

What is your book marketing superpower - infographic

Via Adazing Blog.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: